Precautions for The Use of Hot Melt Glue Guns
A hot melt glue gun is a very common tool. It is used from time to time when doing hand work and DIY project. There are also precautions for the use of hot melt glue guns.
Matters needing attention
1. Before plugging the hot melt glue gun into the power supply, please check whether the power cord is intact and whether the bracket is ready; whether the used glue gun has any phenomenon such as pouring glue.
2. The glue gun should be preheated for 3-5 minutes before use. Please stand upright on the table when the glue gun is not in use.
3. Please keep the surface of the hot melt adhesive strip clean to prevent impurities from blocking the nozzle.
4. Avoid using the hot melt gun in a humid environment. Humidity will affect the insulation performance and may cause electric shock.
5. The temperature of the nozzle and melt glue is relatively high during use. When using it, do not touch other parts except the handle.
Common problems and solutions
1. The glue gun cannot heat normally because the glue gun power supply is not plugged in properly or the glue gun is short-circuited and burned out. Just buy the accessories and replace them. If you find it more troublesome, you can replace them directly.
2. The glue gun is hot and can't make glue First check the nozzle of the glue gun, it is likely that there are other impurities blocking the gate, we just clean it up. It may also be because the glue gun is pouring the glue to make the rubber strip thicker. We just need to turn the rubber strip slightly and pull a part back, and cut off the thick part with a utility knife.