1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
- Brushless and Constant Power - You don’t have to prepare the power cords anymore! The Populo cordless polishing machine is equipped with a brushless motor and 4Ah Extra-Performance Lithium ion battery, which improved its service life significantly and provided constant power is perfect for polishing and removing swirls, scratches, and defects from all painted vehicles, reappearing the shine of your car.
- Excellent Performance - Thanks to the dual-action random orbital motion design, for optimal movement to avoid overheating and hurting the paint surface on your vehicle, Compared with the traditional, it is more convenient to use and easier to operate.The eccentric shaft design of our polishing machine keeps the pad never always working on the same spot even if you don't move the machine during use.15mm throw orbit makes the force evener and the polishing area larger.
- 7 Speeds Selection - The car buffer polisher has a speed range adjusting from 2000rpm to 4800rpm , you can change it freely for different materials and applications to have your polishing job perfectly without any worries. The current gear speed is visible by the LCD screen on top of the car polisher, easy to read. Speed applications: 2000-3000rpm for waxing and buffing; 3500-4000rpm for polishing/cleaning; 4500-4800rpm for removing paint defects and oridation.
- Ergonomic and Balance Design - POPULO Cordless polisher is a mobile and lightweight polisher that weighs 10% only 4.62 lbs less than a standard polisher. Front multi-grip position design (D handle, side handle, tool front grip position) applies to all the positions or angles operating with no fatigue, rubber grip increased better tool control and comfort when polishing.
- What You Will Get - POPULO Cordless brushless polisher kit includes a 4.0Ah lithium battery pack, fast charge, 2 pcs cloth towels, 3pcs polishing sponges (Orange one for grinding and removing medium fineness,fine particles of scratches; Yellow one for smooth polishing; Black one for high gloss), and a real Wool pad for fine polishing. If you think you need two 4AH battery packs, you can buy of the same battery packs at the POPULO store.
SHIPPING AND HANDLE
If you purchased any of Populo tools from our website, we would provide our free standard order shipping offer, but is only available in the contiguous United States ONLY. Order shipped to others such as Alaska, Hawaii or international address is not covered by our free standard order shipping offer. Shipping provider for free standard order shipping is selected at Populo’s discretion. If you choose to expedite your shipment, shipping fee will apply.
When you order ships, we will notify you via email. Usually, you will receive the order with approximately 2 - 3 business days after order shipped with our free standard shipping offer.
If anything seems unusual with the progress of your shipment, be sure to reach out to us: email@example.com.
WARRANTY & RETURN
Populo is committed to building quality and reliable tools that provide dependability for years to come with great value. Our warranty policy is consistent with this dedication to quality, allowing you to access to our customer service as needed for the duration of your purchase’ s warranty.
The specific warranty covering your Populo tool applies only to tools purchased from Authorized Populo Retailers or directly from Populo Online Website. Specific warranty information can be found in the Owner’s Manual of each item.
If you decide that your Populo purchase is not right for you, you’re allowed to return your product for a full refund of purchase price with the first 30 days of your purchase. The merchandise must be returned in the same condition that was received including all packaging to avoid being subject to a 15% restocking fee. You’ll receive refund with approximately 5 to 7 business days after the returned item arrived back at our warehouse.
TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the tools can not be broken or will last forever, it does means that the tools are covered subject to the terms of the limited warranty. This limited warranty applies only the original owner of a Populo tools and is not transferable to subsequent owners. This limited warranty is void if the tools are subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, disassembled, tampered, an accident or other abnormal, excessive or improper use. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue, is not covered. Damage resulting from improper assembly or maintenance, or from installation of parts and accessories not compatible with the Populo tools is not covered. All labor charges for warranty service are the responsibility of the tools’ owner.
In the event that the processing of a warranty claim requires shipping, any such shipping charges are responsibility of the tools’ owner. During the duration of this limited warranty, Populo will either repair any defective components or , at our option, replace the same or most nearly comparable model then available. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ANY AND ALL OTHER REMEDIES AND DAMAGES THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE APPLICABLE ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. THIS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY POPULO ON ITS COMPONENTS, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION HEREIN. ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY ARE EXCLUDED. This limited warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. The consumer may also have other legal rights which vary from the state to state or country to country. Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. If it is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction that a certain provision of this limited warranty does not apply, such determination shall not affect any other provision of this limited warranty and all other provisions shall remain in effect.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you believe your Populo tool has a warranty issue, your first point of contact should be your Populo retailer where you purchased. The place of purchase will facilitate the claim with Populo on your behalf. If you purchase directly from Populo, please contact our customer service center for instructions on how to proceed: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ ABOUT OUR WARRANTY
Q: I am not the original owner as I purchased my Populo tool secondhand. Is my Populo tool covered by warranty.
A: Sorry, no, the warranty coverage only extends to the original buyer.
Q: Who should pay for the shipping cost if i return the product within the first 30 days after original purchase?
A: Sorry, this shipping cost will be charged by the people who returns the product.
Q: I dropped and damage my Populo tool, is warranty coverage available to me?
A: Drops and accidents are not covered by the warranty policy. However we can offers replacement tool at a discount price, for additional information, please contact our customer service center: email@example.com
Q: Who should i contact for parts & repair?
A: Please contact our customer service center: firstname.lastname@example.org